I'll be your Personal Guide
When photographing your wedding I will be helping with so many things, not just photographing the two of you. I want the day to go as smoothly as possible.
- Prepare you for your wedding.
-Have a shot list made (decide on best time to do formals, intimate images, and if a first look is needed to save time) It's all about lighting and how much you will have it on your wedding day.
- Put together a timeline with you.
- I'll be familiar with your venue and locations we will be shooting at.
4 hr Weddings from $2500
6hr Weddings from $3500
8hr Weddings from $4000
Destination Inquire Within
1. What is your style of photography? (Dark/Moody or Light/Airy or True to Life)
Answer: I photograph true to life and more on the bright and airy side.
2. How many pictures will I get?
Answer: I promise 80images per hour.
3. Will all my images be edited and do I get any in B&W?
Answer: All the delivered images are edited and B&W on request.
4. How will I receive the images? (prints/online/usb)
Answer: You will receive the images on an online gallery as well as a USB, and a print release to print wherever.
5. How long have you been doing photography?
Answer: I started in 1994 in HS, then in College, In 2009 I started doing weddings, and then in 2014 I opened Drive The Image.
6. How many weddings have you shot as the lead photographer?
Answer: I've shot over 350 weddings and around 250 of those I was the main shooter.
7. Do you have insurance?
Answer: Yes, I have insurance that covers me as the photographer and if anything happens to my clients while I’m representing my company. I also have equipment insurance and NPS with Nikon so I can get my equipment fixed and sent back to me asap.
8. Do you have a backup in case anything happens?
Answer: I know quite a few photographers that I have as a backup in case something happens to me.
9. How are you with getting the families together for all the formal images?
Answer: I’m great at wrangling families together and getting them to pose in a fashionably matter. Usually, you have 30 mins to an hour to do formal pictures and depending on how big your family is we could have less time. As a photographer, it is our job to keep everything going smoothly so you as the couple isn’t stressed. If you have a wedding planner or wedding coordinator that always helps the whole day go a lot smoother.
10. How are you with different lighting situations? (Meaning do you use more natural light or flash)
Answer: I personally use both natural light and flash, since it all depends on the situation. I’m not scared to use flash at all. I use off-camera flash during the reception and it’s much needed since the majority of venues are darkly lit.